10.04.2011

The Icarus Project. . . and Food.

Haute Cuisine

I'm an odd product. Well, the product of an odd childhood. . .Don't read to far into it, my Family is about the only thing I love.  It's probable that I'll never understand my own oddity, however, I am intensely aware of my indiscriminate hunger for Perspective, so -

Here is one from The Icarus Project, whose mission
" . . . envisions a new culture and language that resonates with our actual experiences of 'mental illness' rather than trying to fit our lives into a conventional framework. . . . Participation in The Icarus Project helps us overcome alienation and tap into the true potential that lies between brilliance and madness. "
It goes a bit further that just those words, but overall it's a nouvelle cuisine fusion of anti-psychiatry & avante-garde, garnished with a hint of rebellion. . . .

Do I agree? . . . does it matter?

It's just one dish of many in our smorgasbord!

The Mad Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment