10.14.2011

25 first-date questions for Mad Folks. . .

"I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
Vincent Van Gogh


Van Gogh is just like you and me, Mad; talented, but Mad nevertheless! It was our friend Vincent, among other things, that inspired this list of 20 Mad first-date questions.

As is the nature of all my knowledge - everything on this list is absolutely true and guaranteed never not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise.

With that it mind, I would love to hear how your date goes!


1. Is your serotonin sufficient?

2. Have you ever thought to yourself alone?

3. Which word describes you best: Bipolar, Depressed or Agoraphobic?

4. Do you consider yourself monogamous or schizophrenic?

5. What is the last movie that didn't make you cry?

6. How do you feel about public displays of behavioral disorders?

7. If you were trapped in a burning building, do you think I would be late for my doctor appointment?

8. How many times an hour do you open and close the front door?

9. Would you say you follow your heart or the 12 steps?

10. What's your favorite domestic animal? Give me three reasons why I care?

11. If you were on a deserted island, how would you get your prescriptions refilled?

12. What's your home address?

13. I'm glad we have so much in common! Who's your therapist?

14. What's your most embarrassing normal moment? No, go on, you can tell me, I feel we've become close.

15. Does your psychiatrist accept medicare?

16. What was your diagnosis in high school?

17. Inpatient or Outpatient?

18. What's you favorite food to binge eat?

19. What jobs have you had in prison?

20. Do you like interacting with large groups of patients?

21. Would you happen to have any xanax?

22. Where am I?

23. Is your cognition normal?

24. Shit, I left my mind at home - can we turn around?

25. Are you a republican?

The Mad Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment